How to Use This Tool
- Searching Records
- Creating Records
- Editing, Removing, or Transferring Repository Record Ownership
- Contact Us
- Recent News
- Search available repository records by clicking the "Search Repositories" button on the main page or the Search link on the upper navigation menu.
- ISBER-IRL will allow you to free text search using the "Text Search" box. For example, you can search by repository name, description, etc.
Please note: Performing a search with a blank field will return all records in the system.
- You can narrow your search results by using the tools under the "Find repositories that meet these criteria" heading. These will filter your results by the criteria selected (e.g., by repository type). You can further focus your results using the "Repository Properties" filter, which will limit your results based on certain properties of the repository (e.g., limiting results to those with no associated fees).
- The details of the individual records returned from a search can be viewed by clicking the repository name.
- All of the available repository information for a particular repository can be viewed on the record screen.
- To return to your search results, click the "Back to search" link in the upper left corner of the record screen. To perform a new search, click the Search link on the upper navigation menu. To return to the home page, click the ISBER-IRL logo or Home link on the navigation menu.
- Repository records can be added to the ISBER-IRL database by clicking the "Add Repository" button on the main page, or by using the Add Repository links on the top and bottom navigation menus.
- Records are created using a simple text box form. Fields marked with asterisks (*) are required.
- Use the "Submit" button at the bottom of the screen to finalize your repository record.
Editing, Removing, or Transferring Repository Record Ownership
- ISBER-IRL automatically keeps track of the records you create in the system. To edit or delete records, or to transfer ownership of a record to another user, use the Edit Repositories link in the top or bottom navigation menus.
- Editing records: Locate the repository you wish to edit and click the "Edit" link under the "Actions" heading in the appropriate row. This will open the editing screen for the selected record. Make any edits you wish and submit your changes using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Deleting records: Use the "Remove" link under the "Actions" heading to delete records.
- Transferring records: To transfer ownership of any record to another ISBER-IRL user, click the "Transfer" link under the "Actions" heading for the repository record of interest. The "Transfer Ownership" screen for the selected record will appear, where you can select a new owner from a dropdown list. Click "Transfer Ownership" to complete the transaction.
Use the Contact Us form to send a message to the system administrator.
The ISBER-IRL main page displays items of interest in the "Recent News" feature in the right pane. Details for any individual items can be viewed by clicking the title of the post. A complete list of the active news items can be viewed by clicking the More news... link or the News link in the top navigation menu. Users can also subscribe to receive recent ISBER-IRL news posts by email on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis using the "Manage Subscription" button on the News page.